Thursday, January 18, 2018



   I choose effort because I feel like I’m not putting a lot of effort into the things I do in and out of school, when I do my homework I put very little effort, when I clean my room I put a little bit of effort. Effort connects to my life in so many ways when I do something I love I put a lot of effort into what I’m doing when it’s sports, video games, and helping my siblings. Effort means to me like do better in the world and don’t mess up but when you di mess up you have to put effort into trying to make it better. Living this word will change my mind and people will see I’m doing a lot much effort than before and some will be surprised. The first step I’m going to do to live this word is look back at what I messed up and to fix it with effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment